• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Bug: Provider Inbound/Outbound Parms Truncated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Schmidt

Reaction score
Hi,

It's a "cosmetic" bug, but still a royal "pain" when you're trying to get things to work. This form truncates the text of the "Value" column for the various outbound parms. You have to actually view the HTML source to see the full text of each drop-down list to make sense of it all.

Please make the width of these drop downs wide enough to accomodate the content!

Thanks.

Do I need to provide any more detail?

Yes. But I would appreciate even more if you can collect all fonud bugs in one place and publish or send it to me. We're working on V6 and it is right time to fix them at once.
I can not fix all of them right now, but I will do bugfixing starting next week. I afraid I can lose or forget some of your bug reposrts as long as they spread across the forum. To gather them in one place will help me a lot.
Thanks.

I'll be happy to contribute.

How would you like me to send them? Email? Private message? What address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.